Sunday, August 28, 2011

My lovely afternoon with Taylor

I held a little contest on Facebook for St. Patrick's Day (just for fun) I made up this little poster and who ever wanted to be entered into the drawing had to simply tag themselves in the poster. At the time of the deadline i would number the contestant (1-how ever many people were tagged) and would randomly select a winner.


The winner ended up being Rhonda, after speaking with her she informed that the shoot was to be of her daughter Taylor. 

Taylor is a Junior at Tri-West
She athletic
beautiful 
-and-
a dream to photograph!!

She is one of the people that everyone loves to hate. You put her in front of the camera and she lights up and knows exactly what to do!! 
We got tons of great pictures-but who cares what I think. 

You check them out and tell me what YOU think.

No comments:

Post a Comment